Christmas Gift Guide + Holiday Messages for Homeowners
At the end of every year, the holidays bring more joy and goodwill to the world. Spread holiday cheer to your clients with these 11 Creative Gift Ideas & 15 Christmas and New Year messages.
Make the most of the holiday season by sharing your love and care with homeowners during this exciting time.
Gift Guide - 11 Creative Gift Ideas for Homeowners
1. Gingerbread Cookies
Share the Christmas spirit with this classic winter cookie. All family members will enjoy this treat! Buy it from a local bakery and support small businesses. Want to give an extra personal touch? A batch of homemade gingerbread Christmas cookies is a perfect DIY gift option for anyone who enjoys baking. Pack it in a reusable decorative bag, box, or jar.
2. Wine or Champagne
Send a gift that brings the beauty of winter right to the homeowners' table. Leave a lasting impression by customizing the label and wrap with a reusable dishtowel.
3. Coffee Shop Gift Card
4. Personalized Picture Frame
You already shared on your social media channels the photo with your happy customers in front of their new home; why not print it and give them the picture in a beautiful frame? Remind homeowners about this happy moment and who helped them get through the process.
5. Succulent Garden
Many people are still working from home, help them bring more green inside their home office space. Succulents are low maintenance and have the potential to live much longer. That means this client gift will stay on your client’s desk for a long time - reminding them of you - their local real estate expert.
6. Stationery Kit (2021 Planner / Notepad / Calendar Postcard)
Anyone can find a use for good quality stationery. Help your clients organize their goals and productivity with a 2021 Planner, a Calendar Postcard, and a Notepad that will be right there when they need it to jot down their thoughts.
7. Assorted Chocolate Box
Chocolates are considered to be a sign of love and happiness. Show owners how much you care by sending them a sweet assorted box of chocolates.
8. A “Snowman Soup” Kit
Warm the heart of your clients with a cozy winter gift! You can buy this kit with a mug or be creative and pack it yourself with a single-serving package of hot chocolate mix, chocolate candy kiss, marshmallows, and candy cane all wrapped up in a mug or holiday-themed reusable cloth bag.
9. S’more, please!
Who doesn’t adore the gooey, sticky, chocolatey goodness of a perfectly roasted marshmallow squished between crunchy graham crackers? Sweeten them up with a 3 S’mores kit: marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker.
There is one gift that is almost universally appreciated, especially for new homeowners: Candles. Also, you can easily locate wide varieties of charming and great-smelling candles at cost-affordable prices, and you can even save more money by purchasing such gifts in bulk.
11. Personalized House Ornament
Create a one-of-a-kind keepsake with a personalized Christmas ornament. It will always remind owners of that special first year in their new home sweet home.
Don't forget to insert a special touch with one of our high-quality handwritten notecards. Here are 15 Christmas and New Years Messages for you to use.
1. All hearts come home for Christmas! May you and your family have a safe and happy Christmas that is full of making happy memories in your new home. Thank you for being our treasured customer, from your friends at [company name].
2. There is no place like home for the holidays. Christmas is a time of giving, and we’d like to give you a huge thanks for being our cherished customer. Have a happy holiday season, and we look forward to working with you in the New Year.
3. At Christmas, all roads lead home! Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us. We value every one of our customers and cannot express our gratitude enough for your ongoing support. Happy first Christmas and New Year in your home sweet home.
4. Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart. May your holiday be blessed with the love and warmth of family and friends. As a client of ours, you are considered a friend. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
5. Here's wishing you a new home filled with joy and cheer, bringing you happiness year after year. It’s been fantastic working with you in 2020, and we hope we can continue doing business together. In the meantime, have a wonderful Christmas and a happy holiday season.
6. May you find the best moments and happiest moments to celebrate in your new home. We hope your dreams come true this Christmas as you’ve made our dreams come true this year by simply being our customer. Have a very Merry Christmas.
7. We would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for the business you have given us throughout the year. Wishing you a joyful time in your new home. We hope you will continue being one of our valued customers in 2021. All the best for the holiday season.
8. Christmas is all about family, friends, and a cozy home. May your first home bring you lasting happiness! Thank you for the great business we did together this year. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
9. May your heart be filled with laughter, your soul with joy, and your home with love this holiday season. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and thanks for all your support throughout the year. All the best for 2021.
10. Home is where the Christmas heart lives! May Christmas bring joy to your heart and happiness to your home. It’s been a pleasure and privilege serving you this year. We send our best wishes for peace and prosperity in the New Year. Enjoy the holidays.
11. No adjustable rates. No closing fees. Just an honest-to-goodness wish for the very best Christmas ever. We want to take this opportunity to thank you for doing business with us and to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
12. Best holiday wishes for a solid, happy home that can stand up to Santa coming down the chimney and reindeer pawing at the roof. We wish you a very Merry Christmas that is full of joy and happiness.
13. Christmas is a time to count your blessings. Like the fact, you don’t live in a gingerbread house. Wishing you a fruitful life in your new home. From the entire team at [company name], have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
14. From everyone at [company name], we’d like to thank you for your continued loyalty, faith, and referrals. Our business wouldn’t be the same without great partners like you. Merry Christmas from our home to yours.
15. Thank you for your continued support and referrals. We hope you enjoy spending a relaxing time in your beautiful home with your family this holiday season. Give me a jingle if you or someone you know is looking to make a move next year. Have a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2021.
Our Customer service team is ready to come to the rescue:
Call us: +(866) 777-3986
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5 PM PST