How Do I Create My Corefact Widget?
Corefact’s widget puts home estimate information directly onto your website. Now, it's easier than ever for your customers to view their free home estimates.
Best of all? Creating a Corefact widget is a piece of cake. Watch this video or read the steps below.
Follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Corefact account.
- Navigate to “Account” in the top right.
- On the left of this page, Go to the left of the page and click on “Widget Generator” under “My Account.“
- Create and customize your widget!
Tip 1: If you are adjusting the colors, make sure to click on the color wheel icon to apply the new color.
Tip 2: We accept basic HTML tags if you want to adjust the way your copy looks. Use
< br >for line breaks,
< i >for italics and
< b >for bold.
- If you’re satisfied with the way your widget looks, click ‘’Create Snippet.’’
- Copy and paste the code into the website’s HTML. Note that this must be pasted into HTML formatting or within HTML mode, otherwise the code will show as-is on your website.
Voila. You’ve created a Corefact widget for your website!
Our Customer service team is ready to come to the rescue:
Call us: +(866) 777-3986
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5 PM PST
Do I Need a Website to Use the Home Estimate Feature?
No website is required! When you create your Corefact account, we automatically create a landing page on www.RealEstateHomePrice.com for you to use.Read More